- About us
- News & Updates
- Event Schedule
- Contact us
Have some ingenious ideas? Got the knack of portraying them in minimum words?
Then this is the event for you !!
Calling all budding scientists, intellectuals and technically inclined people to participate in MANIFESTO, the poster presentation competition of VORTEX-2016.
A platform to showcase your inventiveness and creativity to esteemed scientists and professors.
It is divided into 2 categories:
1. Review: Here, participants can propagate and share their creative ideas in the form of posters by reviewing scientific literature. (Both UG and PG).
2. Research: Here participants can present their own research work in the form of posters ( Both UG and PG).
TOPICS CAN BE FOUND AT : http://www.vortexict.org/news
The event will be judged in 2 rounds: (Same for Review and Research)
1. Preliminary Round: Participants have to prepare an abstract of not more than 700 words on their topic. The abstract must give a fair enough idea of your intended poster presentation. It must be sent via email.
2. Final Round: After evaluation of abstracts, participants will receive an email confirming their selection for the final round. Selected participants will have to make a poster that manifests their ideas on the topic and present in front of the judges at the time of Vortex.
1. Maximum 2 students per entry.
2. Round 1 is Abstract Submission. Round 2 is Poster Presentation.
3. Abstract format: Word file (Text size: 12, Font: Times New Roman) should contain no more than 700 words. Send ONLY ONE word file.
4. Participants should write their name, college/institute, contact number and email id in the beginning of the abstract.
5. Email your abstracts by 12th October 2016 to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
6. Selected participants must be ready with their poster before the presentation day.
7. Selected candidates should carry valid identity card and a printout of their abstract on the day of presentation.
8. The participants may expect Q&A session based on their presentation
9. The decision of the judges will be final.
10. Open for UG’s and PG’s
For any queries, contact us:
EVENT HEADS (PG)
Sushmita Koley : +91 9029298316
Chandan Fuke : +91 7709459134
EVENT HEADS (UG)
Revathi Reddy: +91 9819310474
Saquib Shaikh : +91 9673270786